CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 28

More hair...




...than ever before--or at least a really long time! Due to popular demand, I am posting a couple of pics of my growing hair. It's not LONG yet--nor will it be! I'm just going for a little longer short hair! This is still pretty much an in-between stage, but generally I like it okay. By the way, the sides are tucked behind my ears--they are really grown out to the bottom of my ear lobes, but I hate looking like Elvis, so they will be tucked until I can talk Dawn into getting rid of them for me! I'm not sure that today is a good hair day--or maybe photos taken by 4 and 5 year old munchkins just don't capture it well! (The back is all flippy and spikey and fluffy--all at the same time!!) Anyway--it's a glimpse of my current noggin dressing!

Happy Saturday--

We're off to Wal-Mart! Need a can of soda for Apple Dumplins...

More later!

~JK~

6 comments:

KristinStinnett said...

Love Apple Dumplins! We had them last week when Joy and Wayne came. I used the 50% bigger cresent rolls and cut the apples in 4ths. It made only 6, just 2 for each of us, (J, W and me), but we made it two separate treats. Also added cinnamon ice cream, almost thought we were at Silver Dollar City, but not really.

Your hair is looking LONG!! (mine is longer!) Congrats! Keep up the good work! Who knows what the finished products will look like?? Maybe we'll even like our long hair looks. Enjoy the concert!! Talk to ya soon!

Anonymous said...

Something is just wrong when my hair is shorter than Joy Kayes! That is probably a first. Here you are going longer and I'm headed shorter! We women are so fickle with our hair! And what fun it is!

Anonymous said...

Howdy!

I was goffin' around on the computer.. avoiding the laundry and many other task and thought I'd see what you all were up to and actually comment!!!!
..love the new look all you Watson women are sporting...maybe this will inspire me to get Crissy's hair cut (she's been asking for about a month or so). Her wild, wavy hair needs some attention!!
Hope you all are doing well...we are doing good here...enjoying the 70 degree winter we have had to endure!! HA!
TTYL,

Lesa

HI RESA!!!! How are ya? :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Lesa!
So where is your blog?!?! Would be fun to keep up with all the Gilliland's this way. I'm loving the pics that JK shares of her beautiful girls!! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

...Resa...I am not a "blogger"yet..but, if I do join the blogging world I will be sure to let you know!! :) (I am afraid it would be a little boring... let's see... today I cleaned, did laundry and carpool, tomorrow I am cleaning, laundry and oh yeah...carpool!!! HA!!!)
Take care!!

(thanks for letting me chat to Resa on your blog JK!!!)

Anonymous said...

Lesa I just love hearing from you, even if it is laundry and cleaning and carpool....the things I don't have time for anymore. It is even interesting to read about others laundry, since it has become so foreign to me. My husband has given up, and doesn't even ask anymore. He figured out where the dirty clothes are kept, found the laundry room, and figured out how to run them through the washer. Even old dogs, or husbands, can learn new tricks! Get onto blogging (or email), Lesa, we would all love to read and hear from you!!