
What a novel thing. A quiet morning. The kids are not fussing...of course, Savannah, Sydney and Peyton are all at school, so who would fuss with Lili?! The kids are also not making music--like they were on this September day!
<---------------- But that was a good morning too! ;o)
I have to say this kind of morning is nice, but I have accomplished nothing. One would think that I would have finished lots of things with so much quiet...so little conflict. Not so... but I have cleaned out my email and redone the Nursery Worker List for church...I guess we will have to count that for something!
Scott and I had a fun night last night...we get to bowl every Tuesday. He did much better than I did...I never even got my average. It's really hard to win a free Coke when you barely bowl 100! That's a far cry from last Tuesday's 166!! Who knows what happened--I guess that's why I'm not a professional! Maybe there are other reasons, but I can't imagine what they may be!
Peyton gave us the quote of the day on Saturday...we were eating biscuit donuts (YUM!!!) for b-fast and one of the other girls asked what "appetite" means. I told them it was kind of like being hungry--wanting to eat something. We chatted about it a bit and they didn't really get it, but kinda... Fast forward to lunch...Peyton recovered from choking on her corn dog and says, "My appetite just went down the wrong throat!"
And there you have it!
I'm off to the laundry! Happy Wednesday!
~JK~
Wednesday, October 26
Quiet Mornings...
Posted by ~Joy Kaye~ at 9:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sometimes our efforts aren't witnessed by the naked eye. A clean email box is as valuable as a cleaned out bathroom closet. One has to search to find it, but when you do---so happy. As was your bro yesterday when he went to hang up his ties and he was not swallowed by piles of towels and sheets jumping off the shelf. I flung 1/2 a huge trash bag of linens alone. The rest of my room still looks like a bomb went off, but if I try to stand in the closet, I feel peaceful. LOL. Glad you had a bit of quiet. You might like it if you get used to it---naaahhhh. Later, Love K
Post a Comment