CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 25

It's cold today!

Wow!! We just had the A/C on 3 days ago--today it's the heater and heavy jackets on the kids for school! That's SE Missouri weather for ya'!

Really nothing exciting going on here lately...just a bit-o-laundry and general house fun! We did finally get out the Halloween decorations Friday...the girls are thrilled to have such a "scary" house! They are sure that everyone is very frightened by our skeleton on the front door and the witch in the window--and the lighted skulls along the sidewalk!!

The countdown is on to Halloween...Savannah=Red Power Ranger, Sydney=Jasmine, Peyton=Tinkerbell, Lili=Eyeore...everyone is very excited and ready for Grandma and Grandpa Watson to come visit! Scott and I too! We're really looking forward to going to eat at Lambert's while we have company!

I really should ramble more later...we need to get to the library and get something done today! Who knows...maybe I'll have a profound blog later...

It could happen...

JK

2 comments:

KristinStinnett said...

Welcome fellow bloggette! Gud job! Will check in often for more fascinating tidbits of life in SE MO. Already forgot what I was going to tell you, so that's par for the course. Later, tater. LOVE to all!

KristinStinnett said...

Oh yeah, Emily and I went to the library today. It was story hour. So fun! She made a Halloween mobile, played some ring toss, got a treat bag with clean vampitre teeth. Nice addition to the princess costume. Now I'm out. LOVE, K