

The tonsils are gone and Lili was a trooper!! She didn't cry a bit...until we got home! Her surgery was at 7:30 and they kept us at the hospital until about 5:30 or 6pm. She did really good...played, talked, ate lots of jello and popsicles and refused to sleep until we came home! It was a long day at the hospital, but we made it and today she is just about normal! (The above pics are before and after...not all that different!) We were really surprised at how well she did! And now we are a totally tonsil-free household. How nice that sounds...but the makers of Amoxicillin may notice a steep drop-off in sales now... Hope they can recover! LOL
Also a bit of other news...
I have accepted a new job as the church secretary! I will be taking over for Trudy--who has been in the position for 10+ years. I'll start training on Monday and then take over officially within a couple of weeks. It was a big surprise when Bryan came and asked if I would be interested...I didn't even know Trudy was retiring! I took it as a big compliment to even be considered...and even bigger when the elders actually offered the position. Amy will be keeping the girls while I work...I think it will work well for all of us...
That's the scoop from here!
Happy day...4th of July pics and blog coming soon to a blogsite near you! Watch for it!
Thursday, July 6
And then there were none...
Posted by ~Joy Kaye~ at 3:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! Lots of info! Glad Lili is ok. I know I'm slow commenting but I've had computer probs. Congrats on the new job. More later. LOVE 2 all!! Kris
Okay, we need a new update. Inquiring minds want to know what is going on with the Watson Clan.
~Tawn
Hey -- it's almost time for your annual update!!!
Post a Comment